Public security video surveillance image network solution
As people's requirements for security systems continue to increase, video surveillance systems are everywhere around us. In the context of “Safe City”, all major and medium-sized cities have built a three-level monitoring platform of the Municipal Public Security Bureau-------------the police station, which focuses on key parts, main roads, landmark buildings, The key units and the complex areas of public security have been monitored and are now being covered at different speeds to schools, Internet cafes, communities, units, shopping malls, streets, entertainment venues, etc. At present, many units have built video surveillance systems themselves. How to make good use of these resources, expand monitoring coverage, and manage the system reasonably and effectively become crucial.
In recent years, under the vigorous promotion of the science and technology police demonstration city and the “3111” project construction, local public security organs have built a monitoring image system with a large scale through self-built video surveillance systems and access to social unit monitoring systems. And a network has been formed in some areas, and the surveillance image system has played an important role in the security and emergency handling of various major events. With the rapid expansion of the scale of surveillance image networking and the increasingly wide application, the quality of image information is uneven, the interconnection between construction is not smooth, the cross-region call is difficult, the cross-level transmission delay is large, and the deep application is less and more prominent. The huge image resource potential has not been fully exploited, and it has formed certain constraints on effectively improving the core combat effectiveness of public security organs. Therefore, it is necessary and urgent to carry out image information networking construction, realize the deep application of video image information, and improve the ability of image information service police to be practical based on unified technical specifications.
The existing image information networking system currently has the following problems:
1. The overall scale of image information networking is still insufficient. On the one hand, the level of provincial-level networking and the degree of application are uneven, and the coverage of the already-connected platforms is not enough, and there is no networking between the two provinces. On the other hand, a large number of valuable social image information resources have not been effectively integrated and shared. At the same time, various applications on the existing platform are also in their infancy. Some key technologies for storage and processing of video image information have not yet achieved fundamental breakthroughs. Platform functions are not expanded in depth, technology is limited, and deep application is less. The ability to combat is weak.
2. The image information networking system lacks overall planning. Due to the early construction time in some places, a considerable part of the image information system construction is mainly based on individual departments or police types, with the goal of departments or police types as the target. The main applications are limited to local or individual business areas, and there is a lack of comprehensive planning for comprehensive application. On the one hand, it causes a certain degree of redundant construction. On the other hand, when applying across departments and across police, it is not possible to directly and quickly obtain valuable image information required for the work of the respective business.
3. The construction of image service bearer network needs to be standardized. The bearer network of the existing system is complex, and the platform is deployed on different bearer networks. The public security information communication network, the public security self-built video private network, and the telecom operator's video private network network are mixed networks. Due to the lack of a unified network that carries image information, information transmission, information security, rights management, operation and maintenance, and security sharing cannot be effectively guaranteed.
4. The basic functions of the system need to be fully improved. There are more or less functional requirements that need to be perfected in various established systems, such as real-time image on demand, historical image retrieval and playback, remote control, streaming media distribution, decoding output, etc., and the system generally lacks basic functions such as operation management and intelligent analysis and detection. Management function.
Therefore, based on this status quo, the public security image information networking platform should be graded according to the actual situation of public security organs at all levels to achieve hierarchical application of the four-level platform. The departmental and provincial two-level platform functions focus on the integration of video image information, highlighting the command and dispatch function, and supporting the flat command work with image information. The city and county platforms focus on the source image information access management, and serve the national security, public security, criminal investigation and other police departments to maintain social security, investigation and solving cases and other practical applications. All localities should rely on the public security image information networking platform to strengthen the integration of image information transmitted on the public security information communication network and the public security agency video image information transmission network, and according to the focus of public security work, under the premise of ensuring information transmission security, maintenance and maintenance Key units with close social security and stability are self-built image resources to access the platform. Public security organs at all levels establish a video image information database hierarchically, adopting a combination of image information centralized storage management and hierarchical decentralized management, collating, classifying and storing video image information of various departments and police types, and establishing an index summary. The database should have complete query, comparison, archiving and storage functions, and adopt dynamic management methods to ensure timely, accurate and effective information.
At present, there are many front-end devices in the monitoring market, and the protocols are cluttered. The data streams of different vendors cannot be mutually resolved between platforms. After the platform is connected, all devices on the access platform can be uniformly decoded and displayed. The platform integrates all audio and video resources to provide a unified control method and client module. For the audio and video resources of different vendors, only the same control method can be used to operate the video resources of the entire network. After all the audio and video resources are integrated, the platform implements unified authority management for the user. The system provides multiple control rights, and the related rights can be assigned to each user's different needs. To sum up, the construction goal of the video networking access platform should be unified display management, unified control and management, and unified authority management.
The problems of monitoring equipment docking include: the security system covers many types of equipment and different types of functions. The complicated type of interface protocol makes platform deployment difficult to standardize; the same type of equipment has many brands, and the coding and decoding standards are not uniform. Different internal implementation requirements of the MPEG4 standard result in inability to decode each other. H.264 also has similar problems. Different manufacturers have different processing methods to achieve some special control. Problems with platform docking include: platform deployment architecture is not uniform (C/S architecture, B/S architecture); platform access methods are not uniform (based on SDK access, protocol-based access); platform access has insecure factors ( Data exchange is not secure and access authorization is not secure). Problems with platform maintenance include: problems with front-end devices cannot be known in time (such as video loss, video scammer, video noise); problems with transmission devices cannot be known in time (such as transmission equipment problems, transmission link problems, and on-site power supply problems); There is a problem with the central device that cannot be known in time (for example, storage devices, streaming devices, access devices, etc.).
In response to the above problems, the following solutions are provided.
1. Monitoring equipment docking solution:
(1) Standard network camera/DVR/NVR access: For network cameras/DVR/NVR devices that meet the GB/T 28181-2011 standard, they can be directly accessed through the SIP protocol.
(2) Non-standard network camera/DVR/NVR access: For network cameras/DVR/NVR that do not meet the GB/T 28181-2011 standard, add SIP access gateway devices to perform protocol and code stream conversion, and then access The management platform, or the device vendor upgrade kernel supports the standard SIP protocol. Complete device access management, image browsing, PTZ control, alarm linkage, video query and playback functions
(3) Analog matrix access: For the traditional matrix-based monitoring system, the output video of the matrix can be connected through the standard encoding device, connected to the matrix control interface through the RS485 interface, and the matrix switching output and the pan/tilt are realized by acquiring the matrix protocol. control.